Fire on Prospect Avenue


On the evening of March 27 around 7 p.m., a fire started in a home located at 201 W. Prospect

Avenue in Flandreau. The fire marshal came to the conclusion that individuals were cooking in the kitchen and a fire started in the origin of the rice cooker. Everyone got out of the house safely.

Though the fire was contained to one room, Flandreau Fire Chief Jud Krull said the inside of the house has considerable smoke damage. The kitchen was a total loss.


Video News
More In Homepage